Photo via: frugalfamilyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- It can be nerve wracking to put pen to paper in your bullet journal if youre afraid of screwing it up. Almost every bullet journalist has this fear at some point or another. With a little perspective, accepting your bullet journal mistakes can be tons easier. Messing up can be frustrating, but the fear of messing up shouldnt hold you back from doing whats most important – planning.
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- 30 things you can stop buying at Walmart that you can make at home…I am in need of Walmart rehab! Walmart has been my go-to source for my household and pantry needs. Not only do their superstores carry almost every product I need, but often times their prices cant be beat. I got to thinking, there has to be a better way than repetitively purchasing chemical laden products! Right?…
- One of the best things I did this year was complete an organized pantry project. It has made it so much easier to find food and cook with it.
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …
- I LOVE all of the amazing play spaces that I’ve seen on Pinterest. We bought our house 3 years ago and our yard is still lacking in the fun department. Sure we have a water table and a few outdoor toys, but nothing compares to some of these creative play spaces I’m sharing with you…Read More »
- This skinny chocolate banana bread recipe is Gluten Free, Paleo, and a Simple Fit Forty recipe. Made with greek yogurt, honey, quinoa flour, and antioxidant rich organic cacao powder.
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor