Photo via: thestyledossier.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Treat your skin to a holiday treat with this Whipped Gingerbread Sugar Scrub! Everything you need is in your pantry making it the perfect last minute gift!
- Have too many cranberries? Love homemade sugar scrubs? This cranberry sugar scrub recipe with vanilla is great for your skin and easy to make!
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- Build a gorgeous tall dresser with tapered legs for your bedroom, free woodworking plans.
- Cucumber Green Tea Sugar Scrub with only 3 ingredients! I bet this smells sooo good.
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- Add a pop of color to your Summer table and your BBQs with this easy watermelon painted terracotta coaster diy! Its the perfect way to celebrate Summer.
- Growing a snack garden with your kids this summer is a fun way to introduce and encourage healthy eating with your kids. Let them snack.
- DIY Citronella Candles with Essential oils are a great addition to your porch this summer! This soy wax based candle is easy to make and works great!
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Say Goodbye to Painful, Itchy, Peeling sunburns and hello to fabulous summer skin care after the sun! This DIY AfterSun Sunburn relief Gel is the BEST as it instantly Soothes, Cools, heals and moisturizes your skin for quick healing. It is homemade with 3 natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and essential Oils. Plus it makes great gifts! via @2creatememories
- Get inspired by these 20 super simple fun summer arts and crafts for kids! Tons of ideas that you can do with stuff around the house.