Photo via: decorspace.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly – Our Fifth House – K Cups DIY Storage Idea, super easy craft idea to store your Keurig Cups using Bistro Chalk Markers
- Add some sparkle to your next party with this super easy mint, gold, and silver tassel garland. Choose your own colors to create unique party or home decor!
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Old Tray Turned Chalkboard Menu – thrifty finds made over with Chalk Paint! – artsychicksrule.com Super easy with old thrifty trays!
- These rustic hanging mason jar candle holders are a charming way to brighten a dreary corner or fill an awkward space on a wall in your home / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Kitchen – Pottery Barn Inspired Round Jute Placemats – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Kitchen – Wall Art, Rugs, Countertops, Lights and Kitchen Accessories http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-kitchen
- Five Minute Farmhouse Footed tray: With the right garage sale scores and thrift store finds you can whip up your own country living, farm fresh décor on any budget! www.huntandhost.net
- Find DIY decor ideas to spruce up your home in this long list of Easy Craft Ideas for Home Decor. If you need home decor on a budget, theres no better way than to make your own DIY projects for home in the colors and styles you like.