Photo via: forgetfulmomma.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- Melted Crayon Sun Catchers DIY. On those hot summer days where it feels like you cant find any relief from the heat, turn the day around with a colorful DIY project courtesy of free solar energy! Harness the power of the sun to melt crayon shavings and create these vibrant sun catchers. experiment. kids. science. fair. outdoors. outside. summer. beach. project. activities. easy. crafts. for kids. summer. preschool. decor.
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Jellyfish in a Bottle Science Experiment for Kids
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Kids learning to wash dishes is a lifelong skill that will serve them well, but a pain to teach are a parent or mom. Here are some tips to make it easier!
- Volcano Explosion Science Experiment – Education Activities for Kids education crafts kids
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- The Absolutely BEST Things to Do in NYC with Kids | What to Do in NYC in 3 Days | NYC in 3 Days with kids | NYC in 3 Days | If you are headed to NYC either with adults, by yourself or with your kids, this is the ultimate guide for what to do, where to eat, yummy treats to get during a 3 day trip to NYC
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]