Photo via: makerskit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Instead of wax tarts in your tart burner use coconut oil and cinnamon as a natural alternative
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- wehavethebestcustomersonearth notkidding paintedfoxfamily Repost @leather_and_threads ・・・ Sharing my tiered tray this week for decormeup. Since receiving this tray as a Christmas gift Ive had lots of fun styling it various ways. Currently, its holding some pretty bathroom essentials. @jobestead @jessstayhome Would you ladies like to share when you have a chance?
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Whether you have a big kitchen or a small one making use of every inch of space in your kitchen is necessary. If you happen to have a tiny kitchen, then how to make it more tidy and more organized is a challenge you must be facing every day. When you have an organized kitchen, […]
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- Gemstone Soap