Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gemstone Soap Kit Instead of crayons maybe use colored clay to have it as a decoration.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- DIY Gemstone Bobby Pins | Easy And Fun Summer Crafts | DIY Projects
- Home made powdered laundry soap for HE and top loading washers. Easy to make. Easy on the wallet.
- How to Make Bath Fizzies from Soap Queen
- Step by step instructions on how to make beatiful artisan soap at home
- How to Make Soap At Home [Infographic] | Soap Making Tutorial For Beginners, check it out at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-soap-infographic/
- Add your own unique scent and style to your daily grooming routine by learning the art of soap making!
- Recycled mini book (out of a box of soap) by Avital Gertner
- DIY Easy Glycerin Soap recipes: make your own homemade Melt And Pour basic glycerin soaps from natural ingredients in very easy simple steps by Diann Bright, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPDDI2A/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_VIZsub0HWQMWE
- 2 Mason Jar Soap Lotion Dispensers
- CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Five Minute Spiced Apple Goats Milk Soap