Photo via: lovelygreens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- Simple Healthy DIY Foaming Hand Soap – frugal & chemical free at around 25 cents per bottle and super easy to make! – from ThePeacefulMom.com
- This easy homemade exfoliating loofah soap recipe makes a fun weekend project you can create with the kids for homemade Mothers Day gifts!
- Recipe with video instructions: How to make soap at home. Ingredients: 3 lbs of…
- DIY Lemon Poppy Seed Cold Process Soap Recipe
- How to Make Liquid Soap- completely homemade, not from commercial bar soap. Has recipes for Moisturizing Hand Soap, Moisturizing Shampoo and a All-Around Home Cleaning Soap that she uses for laundry, dishes & in the dishwasher as well.
- Step By Step Guide For Diy Cactus Gardeners
- Grape vines are some of the easiest, most rewarding plants that you can grow! Perfect for beginner gardeners!
- Easy DIY Planters for Cool Do It Yourself Gardening Idea – Concrete Pots In Hand Shade Are Super Creative Project
- These 8 homemade Palm Oil Soap Recipes will make a great hard bar with a creamy lather that will last longer. Palm oil can be used in place of tallow.
- DIY Easy Glycerin Soap recipes: make your own homemade Melt And Pour basic glycerin soaps from natural ingredients in very easy simple steps by Diann Bright, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPDDI2A/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_VIZsub0HWQMWE