Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont throw that away! 10 AWESOME trash to treasure upcycle ideas for kids! Save money and create a piece that is unique, practical and stand outs! Lauren B Montana
- The simple cord and threads for knitting will help to turn garbage into a decor element
- Technically this is an outdoor shower, but what I see is “what a cute fence to hide my ugly row of garbage cans!” 🙂 @ Home Designs
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Am going to be on the lookout for brass lamps at the thrift store after seeing this makeover! Simple DIY upcycling idea with step-by-step tutorial.
- My very own DIY… Instead of a trash can, use 3m hooks and plastic bags. Under the sink cabinets – one door for recyclables, and the other door for regular trash.
- a Garden Treasure Jar made withflat bottom marbles & jars, to give color to the garden
- Stash and Treasure Recyclers Market: Stacked lids & bottle tops = Yarnbombing Consortium …
- Little pirate lovers will adore this fun recipe for pirate treasure slime! This slime recipe is the perfect sensory activity for a pirate thematic unit!
- Mason jar lamps – Stick any shape stickers you want on a clear mason jar, spray paint it, peel off the stickers.
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.
- Tutorial DIY Chimes from Mason Jar @savedbyloves upcycle repurpose