Photo via: hbu.h-cdn.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- Door Knob Curtain Tie-Back- have loved these for years and years
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs hinges.
- Paperback Book wallpaper by Tracy Kendall … frame a section of this or other library books wallpaper eg: Penguin paperbacks to hang on wall
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Do Accurate Measuring Using the 2×2 Boards | DIY Garage Storage Shelves to Maximize Space
- DIY Printable Mothers Day Coupon Book – This free printable gift idea is full of wonderful gifts for mom from the kids! via @keciahambrick
- How to Create a Tree-Stump Planter Wondering what to do with that old Tree Stump? Upcycle into a fabulous Planter. Turn a lopped-off tree into the highlight of your yard by filling it with colorful flowers You could even add a fairy door!
- This Easter Grapevine Door Swag is easy to make and welcomes guests with a burst of spring in pretty pastel shades of bunnies, eggs, flowers and butterflies.
- Add a little bit of whimsical magic to your playroom decor by making an indoor fairy door! All you really need for this DIY project is craft sticks, pebbles and glue.
- Turn the bright and vibrant covers of Readers Digest books into beautiful notebooks!