Photo via: livinglocurto.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Spray Tie-dye beach towel. Easy, fun and unique DIY gift or craft for summer. So easy and cute for kids or adults! Especially good for beach vacations, summer birthdays, or pool parties.
- Make your own Book Mark!!! What a great party activity!!! perfect for this awesome Bookworm – Book exchange Birthday Party!! See more party ideas and share yours at CatchMyParty.com
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Celebrate spring with some fun and colorful rainbow food recipes kids of all ages will love! Whether it’s sweet frosted cupcakes or a fresh fruit smoothie, there are plenty of rainbow recipes to be found! CLICK FOR 15 Rainbow Inspired Treats Recipes
- Sundial | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach
- /// Mini Shadow Box Fridge Magnets. So easy and cheap! Think ikea containers, photo of vacay at the beach, and some sand and shells you brought home. Or a photo from your childs birthday party plus scraps of paper, confetti, etc from the day. So many possibilities!
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- DIY Message in a Bottle Favors | DIY Beach Party Ideas For Your Beach-Themed Celebration
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Luau Theme | DIY Beach Party Ideas For Your Beach-Themed Celebration
- Food to serve at a Pirate Birthday Party!
- Free Olaf Printable!! Do you want to build a snowman? You can with this paper activity! Simply print, cut and stick the parts together! Lots of fun for Frozen fans!