Photo via: oopsicraftmypants.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have an old puzzle that is missing pieces? Turn it into an awesome piece of art! This blogger got two different projects out of one old puzzle. I love this so much!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.
- Canvas Gold-Leaf High Gloss Resin Painting Use high gloss resin to turn a high school art piece into a professional masterpiece!
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- Make a Decorative Garden Pot Tutorial: Heres an easy art project youll actually use: Turn a few terra cotta pots upside down and squeeze acrylic paints onto the edge, allowing it to drip down the sides. Once it dries youll have a beautifully funky planter.
- I found this fine piece of Free Form Crochet on a Russian site – jasnaja.gallery.ru. If youre into Free Form Crochet, Ive blogged about some other pieces back in June 2012, July 2012, October 2012, and January 2013. 🙂
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- How to Turn a Curbside Door into a Mirror for Farmhouse Decor by Prodigal Pieces | prodigalpieces.com