Photo via: missiontosave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cricut Explore Air 2- getting started- die cut- machine- cutting- crafts- paper crafts- Cricut- how to use
- These DIY Vinyl Cups are adorable and versatile. They are a perfect vinyl craft idea to make with your Cricut or Silhouette cutting machine! Easily customize with your own sayings for the perfect party favor!
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Market/cow versatile stencil. One stencil can be used many times over and over to create one-of-a-kind home decor items. Great for gifts and more! Custom made in the USA by Debbiedoos.
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- Paper Flower Wreath | Cricut Explore | Handmade Paper Flowers | Easy Home Decor | DIY
- When it comes to easy decor ideas—we think this DIY Framed Fabric Art from Jo-Ann should top your list! With so many different patterns to choose from, we love the idea of rotating out your wall decorations for the season.
- This DIY Marble Monogram that will look fabulous in your home or dorm room. Personalize the shape and design to make it your own!
- Finally my command center is complete. Cut all the vinyl with my cricut. Enough space to organize everything!
- These free Hunger Games logos are perfect for throwing a Hunger Games party or book club! Cut them out on your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine.
- DIY Gold Foil Vase, perfect for holding flowers, succulents and many other small decor items! | Delineate Your Dwelling
- Create a beautiful centerpiece with dried flowers and colored sand. This dried flowers centerpiece is an affordable way to add color and beauty to your home, party, or wedding decor!