Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Unexpected Displays that Will Make You Rethink Your Art Arrangements | These gallery wall ideas are great easy renter-friendly ways to display your art to makeover your space on a budget.
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- EASY Inexpensive Do it Yourself Ways to Organize and Decorate your Bathroom and Vanity -The BEST DIY Space Saving Projects and Organizing Ideas on a DIY Budget – Dreaming in DIY
- CREATIVE WAYS TO USE CHALKBOARD PAINT. | Cleo-inspire Home Decor Blog.
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.
- Great ideas ways to use your old windows in your home and garden! | upcycle, repurpose, recycle, reuse, DIY project ideas, use old windows, window projects
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Easy and Budget Friendly Ways to Organize your Kitchen – Hacks, Ideas, Space Saving tips and tricks for Organization in the Kitchen Quickly – Dreaming in DIY
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…