Photo via: b-adeals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the wind
- This free Easter Printable has all your Favorite Easter words in the shape of an Easter Egg. Frame it for a home decor look.
- Purple martin bird house plans, plans include free PDF download, illustrated instructions, and material list. Free plans at Construct101.
- Printing on paper bag instructions with free printable.
- Find DIY picture frames and decorating ideas made from a variety of materials. Make your own frame or try out frame decorating ideas for a personal touch.
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- A beautiful pillow upcycled from babys outgrown clothes – DIY with instructions
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- Love this beautiful screened-in porch space – the perfect summer outdoor living inspiration. Check out all the DIY details to screen in a porch.
- Like the screen over the lockers
- Privacy Screen parcialmente terminado