Photo via: theshabbycreekcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- DIY gold foil wall art and printables
- DIY Gold Foil Vase, perfect for holding flowers, succulents and many other small decor items! | Delineate Your Dwelling
- We think you’ll love this wonderful reclaimed wood wall art by @shanty2chic! Try your hand at making this DIY sign and use Minwax® to add your own personal style to this ValentinesDay decor.
- For a high end designer look that you can do yourself: Use Gold Paint to Accent Your Moldings
- This free Easter Printable has all your Favorite Easter words in the shape of an Easter Egg. Frame it for a home decor look.
- state string art roundup – tons of ideas on buying and making your own
- gold foil moon phase magnet DIY
- How to create rose gold or metallic foil text with Photoshop | Easy step-by-step tutorial | www.blogpixie.com
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- wondering if i can use this idea for foil, parchment, and wraps in the kitchen…hmmm