Photo via: bydawnnicole.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hand Lettering: Underline Flourishing and Free Practice Sheets
- How to Do Bounce Lettering. What is Bounce Lettering? Find out in this lettering tutorial and grab the FREE Bounce Lettering Worksheet to practice! | dawnnicoledesigns…
- This is an awesome find! Free photo letters. There are literally hundreds of each letter. You simply download for FREE and print from your own printer.
- These feminine floral nursery initials are the perfect finishing touch to your little girls room! Download all 26 letters for free and print at home.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop
- Free Printable 2017 Mini Calendar. These 5×7 inch calendars fit perfectly on mini clipboards! | DawnNicoleDesigns.com
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.
- book art how to/DIY: old leather bound book turned into clock …drill hole for hands, glue pages and cut out space for mechanism, hand paint the numbers with gold paint pen
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…