Photo via: minwax.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Find DIY decor ideas to spruce up your home in this long list of Easy Craft Ideas for Home Decor. If you need home decor on a budget, theres no better way than to make your own DIY projects for home in the colors and styles you like.
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Challenge your loved ones to a game of Xs and Os this Valentines Day with Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint in Linen White and Serenity Blue! Get the look at rustoleum.com.
- Summer Water Games just got more exciting! Sponge Soaker Balls are the perfect kids summer DIY. Super simple and guaranteed a great time. via @My Home Based Life
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- With all the darling colorful boots out now, why not spruce up your fence with some boot planters? Whimsy and practicality all in one. Cant find any fun colors? Paint your own!
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- At the end of the day, everyone needs love — and this adorable wall art by @mycre8tivedays. Add your own inscription and choose your favorite Minwax® colors to personalize this hearty design. ValentinesDay
- One of the best things I did this year was complete an organized pantry project. It has made it so much easier to find food and cook with it.
- Instrument Guides – Guitar | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – Rock out in style with this fun-packed craft projects. Not all music lessons can feature the instruments themselves, but that doesnt mean children cant learn about them. Teach them about the guitar, how its played and recreate it in cardboard complete with strings and belt! Not only does it take their musical knowledge to the next level, it also helps their design and co-ordination skills to boot.