Photo via: thepaperycraftery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- TONS of DIY fairy garden ideas including many unique and easy to make miniature accessories. Fairy garden pictures and tutorials to inspire your creativity!
- Easy custom toddler artwork worthy of any fireplace or wall gallery. A great way to inspire creativity in children of all ages even adults.
- Make your own Book Mark!!! What a great party activity!!! perfect for this awesome Bookworm – Book exchange Birthday Party!! See more party ideas and share yours at CatchMyParty.com
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Find the perfect colors to complete your FourthofJuly DIY projects with Minwax® Water Based WoodStain in Crimson, Pure White, and Navy Blue.
- We built this lovely custom desk organizer with some basic wood tools. It comes with the Google Sketchup file you can adjust to fit your own needs
- At the end of the day, everyone needs love — and this adorable wall art by @mycre8tivedays. Add your own inscription and choose your favorite Minwax® colors to personalize this hearty design. ValentinesDay
- Practice makes perfect. But virtually every amateur artist is ingraining bad habits. Heres how to drastically improve your drawing or painting skills in the shortest possible time
- Citrus Lane l Get a surprise box of toys, books, and other goodies for your child every month! Fun gift idea!
- Find DIY decor ideas to spruce up your home in this long list of Easy Craft Ideas for Home Decor. If you need home decor on a budget, theres no better way than to make your own DIY projects for home in the colors and styles you like.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Paperback Book wallpaper by Tracy Kendall … frame a section of this or other library books wallpaper eg: Penguin paperbacks to hang on wall