Photo via: kawaiicrafts.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chicken wire memo boards are a great way to upcycle old frames into something useful. Learn how to make chicken wire memo boards for any room in your house.
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- A fun and inexpensive way to work on number recognition, subitizing and other early numeracy skills. Number boats are inexpensive to make and fun for kids! Use them in summer school, at home or in the bathtub! Great for preschool and kindergarten students.
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Ghosts in mason jars. That’s the title I decided on in the end … but there were so many, many ideas to choose from. Seriously. I wasn’t sure what to call these … Halloween globes? Mason jar ghost terrariums? Halloween dioramas … in a jar? Boo Ball Jars … … …
- book art how to/DIY: old leather bound book turned into clock …drill hole for hands, glue pages and cut out space for mechanism, hand paint the numbers with gold paint pen
- How to Create a Tree-Stump Planter Wondering what to do with that old Tree Stump? Upcycle into a fabulous Planter. Turn a lopped-off tree into the highlight of your yard by filling it with colorful flowers You could even add a fairy door!
- Great ideas ways to use your old windows in your home and garden! | upcycle, repurpose, recycle, reuse, DIY project ideas, use old windows, window projects
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Succulent Clay Vase – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!