Photo via: favecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Does anything say Farmhouse Fabulous like a Charming Floral Arrangement? There is nothing like some beautiful blooms put together in a simple yet gorgeous way. You are going to find a collection of Adding a Touch of Spring with Farmhouse Flower Ideas that will simply melt your heart. Each and everyone is picture perfect and …
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- I think I could make a small terrarium like these out of cheap picture frames and just weather them a bit and add hinges and legs.
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Find DIY decor ideas to spruce up your home in this long list of Easy Craft Ideas for Home Decor. If you need home decor on a budget, theres no better way than to make your own DIY projects for home in the colors and styles you like.
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- Dorm Room DIYs: 17 Perfect Projects | These DIY dorm style ideas will make your home away from home reflect your personal style whether its: chic, boho, modern or more. All that under budget. Bookmark these easy ideas in your planning!
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the wind
- We think you’ll love this wonderful reclaimed wood wall art by @shanty2chic! Try your hand at making this DIY sign and use Minwax® to add your own personal style to this ValentinesDay decor.
- If you are looking for information about table decor, you can get ideas from this photo gallery. Different cultures have different table decor styles. Here you can find examples of different styles of table decor. Need couId decorate a table, the organization will make dinner time. A beautiful table decor increase quality of your organizations.
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com