Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have
- A Beginners Guide to Flipping Homes for Profit — Thinking about flipping houses? Read these basic tips first!
- When I think about creating something I first look…
- Babys First Christmas This ornament measures 4 inches across and is hand-painted. Its made out of plastic so its shatter proof but it can be
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- Celebrate babys first Easter with Sophie and this basket of love! BRUEaster
- Really cool idea for the happy couple: lyrics to their song, last name initial with first names and wedding date. From diykindagirl.
- So i really like space and all that :3 and this is my first try at a a galaxy in a bottle necklace ,i love both♥ what do you think? Now for sale at my etsy shop :3 www.etsy.com/li…
- *lighting cord into art 28 DIYs You Need for Your First Apartment via Brit + Co.
- My first time brocante shopping in France and Im in love! This little town of Eymet stole my heart and now Im addicted to French brocantes.
- Painting or flooring first. Whats the best order? You may be surprised. TheFlooringGirl.com
- One of my first pinterest projects