Photo via: thenest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have compiled a number of photos giving you ideas on how to make your indoor plants look better. Not to forget the effectiveness of saving space in your home and money from your pockets. You can…
- Fresh Decorating Ideas: Creative Places to Use Wallpaper | Our favorite out-of-the-box ways to add a little wallpaper to your space.
- These rustic hanging mason jar candle holders are a charming way to brighten a dreary corner or fill an awkward space on a wall in your home / Grillo Designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Blogger Down Home Inspiration has the key to achieving the perfect distressed, rustic paint look. These DIY tips and tricks are sure to help you capture a charming country feel in your space.
- DIY Customizable Media Room Lighting – Looking to change up the lighting and decor in your home theater or media room? This easy DIY lighting project can be completed in just a few hours and under $100 while giving a completely new design and feel to the room.
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- 25 Cheap DIY Ideas to Make Your Living Room Look Expensive | These easy upgrades are the small DIYs that will leave your space looking like a million bucks. From simple wall art to lighting to metallic finishes, these cheap ideas are what you need.
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- Genius Small Space Command Center, Hacks For Small Space Living That Make Tiny Homes Feel Bigger, small space ideas
- Hang Teacups and Mugs, 10+ SNEAKY Hacks For Small Space Living That Make Tiny Homes Feel Bigger
- Fill a spray bottle with vodka and spray over your mattress to disinfect it.
- Fill an umbrella with your favorite blooms, then hang from a nail on your door for the prettiest (and easiest!) springtime display.