Photo via: womansday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pin for Later: 11 Ways to Have the Prettiest Porch on the Block This Fall Chalkboard Pumpkin
- This is an easy tutorial on How to Make an a beautiful Antipasto Board Table Runner. Impress your friends and guests with this beautiful display of your favorite Antipasto foods as it runs down the center of your table on your homemade board. ad
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/
- With its dark wood backdrop and silk flower accent, we love the idea of adding this crafty wall art to your entryway! Wherever you choose to display it, there’s no better way to celebrate the season of beautiful blooms and warmer weather than with this DIY Spring Sign project.
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- Learn to transfer photo to wood with this simple tutorial. It is such a wonderful way to display your favorite photos!
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.