Photo via: clementinecreative.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Favourite water brush lettering YouTube tutorials for beginners. Interested in learning brush lettering? These free videos show you the basics using a water brush. by jaxson
- Crochet for Beginners – a collection of basic tutorials and easy projects to get you started with learning to crochet
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- This tutorial has several videos to walk you through he process! Great for beginners!
- See these effective vegetable gardening tips for beginners. The secret to productive garden lies in the outset of several activities. The following 10 tips will help you to create a more productive and less maintenance vegetable garden.:
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- ▶ Zutter Bow-it-All Tutorial * Bow Making Basics with Really Reasonable Ribbon – YouTube
- 3 Tutorials That Will Have You Lettering Chalkboards Like a PRO » Curbly | DIY Design Community
- A guide to brush lettering. Brush lettering gives designs a handmade feel. handtype calligraphy typography http://calligrafikas.tumblr.com/
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com