Photo via: brightgreendoor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our DIY Kitchen Renovation, Wood Countertops, Painted Cabinets, Industrial Modern Farmhouse www.BrightGreenDoor.com
- A DIY stenciled and painted outdoor rug on a deck using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- I am completely in love with stencilled floors at the moment and have a real hankering to paint one in my own home. Our house has stripped floorboards downstairs, whilst the boards upstairs are pai…
- Cement, balloons, paint and candles! Awesome idea and I love the look of it.
- Diy White Penny Tile Tutorial How To – Bathroom Makeover
- Chalk painted and stenciled tile fireplace – Augusta Tile Stencil http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Learn how to transform a faux sheepskin rug into a dream home decor addition with just a bit of fabric dye from Jo-Ann! You’ll love the light blush color when paired with your mid-century modern furniture. Check out this DIY project to learn how easy this craft is to achieve.
- Add a tile pattern using paint and a stencil. A black and white stenciled kitchen island using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html Project via @jamieskolnik
- Making a wood look vintage with milk paint. DIY wooden horse painted with milk paint.
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- Blog post at Little Inspiration : After using cement for the first time last month, I knew DIY vases from concrete mix are easier than it looks. The bonus is that is very i[..]
- DIY Cement Pots | The Home Depots Garden Club