Photo via: lisalaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Farmhouse Printables! These gorgeous prints are perfect for framing and putting up on your wall and bonus they are all FREE.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- Love these ideas for dressing up brown paper packages at Christmas! Save money on wrapping paper and still have the prettiest gifts under the tree.
- Planning a wedding or special event this summer? Save money of your flower budget and make your own DIY boutonnieres. Perfect for groomsmen, family, and even the brides hair.
- Build Your Own Pergola and Save TONS of Money – How to Build Your Own Pergola, Build Your Own Pergola, DIY Pergola Projects, DIY Pergola Tutorial, Outdoor Living, Outdoor DIY Project, Popular Pin
- Save money with these 39 unusual uses for witch hazel around your home, garden, and especially in your bathroom!
- Unexpected Displays that Will Make You Rethink Your Art Arrangements | These gallery wall ideas are great easy renter-friendly ways to display your art to makeover your space on a budget.
- I have long been on the hunt for the perfect church pew for our farmhouse. Our home is the headquarters for many family dinners and holidays so seating can often be at a premium. Church pews are great because they can fit a lot of people without sacrificing much needed floor space. We found this pew for sale on Craigslist at a local antique shop and were very excited by its size and craftsmanship. furniture makeover / hydrangeas and watering can
- Build this Industrial Farmhouse Table with only framing materials! How-to video and free plans at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Crafting, craft hacks, save money, frugal crafting, frugal crafting tips, popular pin, home DIY, DIY crafting.
- Want to teach kids how to save money? These cute and easy DIY Banks will help you teach kids how to give, save, and spend! via @AFHomemaker
- No Ouch! DIY Detangler Spray using essential oils and natural organic ingredients. Save money and make a batch:) by SWEET HAUTE