Photo via: anita-faraboverubies.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed
- dining room enthralling patriotic log cabin table runner from sunbrella fabric by the yard also small flower pots using large glass jars above prefab granite countertops
- 2016s best ikea hacks (so far) on domino.com
- am liking this idea…seven picket fence board pieces, approximately 13 inches long, staggered up, then down, with the center board literally in the center so far as height is concerned, and a shelf running across the bottom…on the shelf, a mason jar vase…each board different color…brown, blue, green, brown, green, blue, brown…I think we have a winning idea…will take a pic when I am done…
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Glitter Magnets | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | DIY Dollar Store Crafts for Teens
- Great idea…use zip ties to put up christmas lights (and other great Holiday Hacks!)
- Love these ideas for dressing up brown paper packages at Christmas! Save money on wrapping paper and still have the prettiest gifts under the tree.
- Countdown to Christmas!! – Just Paint It Blog
- Gifts In A Jar (Could Aslo Be Used As Favors or Party Prizes) Christmas gifts christmasgifts Holiday gifts
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com