Photo via: mygardenyourgarden.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Find all the supplies you need at Jo-Ann to make a DIY Fairy House and Fairy Garden with your kids. They’re sure to love getting creative with this project.
- Great idea for a fun kids fairy garden. My kids would love this!
- Add a little bit of whimsical magic to your playroom decor by making an indoor fairy door! All you really need for this DIY project is craft sticks, pebbles and glue.
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Create an enchanted teacup fairy garden in minutes with these fun & creative ideas including a mini fairy book from The Celebration Shoppe.
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- I needed to tie up some of my vegetable plants and Im out of garden twine and string. When I was looking for something suitable that will not break the stems I saw one of my very old receiver cords for the telephone.
- This washi tape diy clipboard was a really simple makeover that turned out super cute. Could definitely be a gift.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Growing a snack garden with your kids this summer is a fun way to introduce and encourage healthy eating with your kids. Let them snack.