Photo via: gumroad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 24 Awesome Wall Organization Solutions Call it a command center, drop zone, or whatever you’d like — you can easily turn an wall in your entry or kitchen into a wall organization station to keep your household running smoothly. See 12 awesome ideas below, and another 12 on the previous page. This post contains affiliate …
- Adorable memory bear or bunny made from babys hospital blanket. Perfect baby keepsake for new moms. affiliate link
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- We have compiled a number of photos giving you ideas on how to make your indoor plants look better. Not to forget the effectiveness of saving space in your home and money from your pockets. You can…
- EASY Inexpensive Do it Yourself Ways to Organize and Decorate your Bathroom and Vanity -The BEST DIY Space Saving Projects and Organizing Ideas on a DIY Budget – Dreaming in DIY
- How to Build a Gorgeous She Shed, complete with link to step by step plans. Great for a home office, glorified garden shed or as an art / craft studio. Come see our photo album of building this one. FlowerPatchFarmhouse.com
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- This DIY Marble Monogram that will look fabulous in your home or dorm room. Personalize the shape and design to make it your own!
- Find DIY decor ideas to spruce up your home in this long list of Easy Craft Ideas for Home Decor. If you need home decor on a budget, theres no better way than to make your own DIY projects for home in the colors and styles you like.
- Learn how to make these loopy burlap flowers from burlap ribbon in absolutely no time! The Birch Cottage shares the tutorial on Kenarry: Ideas for the Home.
- How to Create a Tree-Stump Planter Wondering what to do with that old Tree Stump? Upcycle into a fabulous Planter. Turn a lopped-off tree into the highlight of your yard by filling it with colorful flowers You could even add a fairy door!