Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Composition Notebook Covers – these fabric notebook covers are easy to make. Use them for journals, to-do lists, and note taking. A great gift idea!
- PRIMITIVE COAT RACK 6 Vintage Tool Rack by SweetDaphneVintage
- binder cover – easy sewing instructions. She uses oilcloth but the instructions are transferable to any fabric, I would think. Very simple!
- DIY Vintage Journal Printable Designs to make your own keepsake vintage shabby chic paper journal // Printables // DIY // Crafty // Bookbinding
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- Heres a fun suncatcher flower craft for kids. This unusual method of preserving flowers gives them a gorgeous vintage look thats so pretty on the windows.
- Composition Notebook Covers – these easy to sew notebook covers are perfect for journals. A great gift!
- Video series from Blue House Joys with helpful tips and techniques for sewing with knit fabric. Visit http://bluehousejoys.com for more inspiration!
- A Red, White, and Blue Wreath for Every Style
- Challenge your loved ones to a game of Xs and Os this Valentines Day with Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint in Linen White and Serenity Blue! Get the look at rustoleum.com.
- American flag made of baseballs. 35 blue balls, 125 white balls, and 100 red balls.
- Dress up store bought ice cream sandwiches with red, white and blue sprinkles + more 4th of July dessert hacks!