Photo via: healthybladder.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Your checklist to a clean, tidy and decluttered home. Try one of these simple 10-minute projects to take control of your home.
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- It can be nerve wracking to put pen to paper in your bullet journal if youre afraid of screwing it up. Almost every bullet journalist has this fear at some point or another. With a little perspective, accepting your bullet journal mistakes can be tons easier. Messing up can be frustrating, but the fear of messing up shouldnt hold you back from doing whats most important – planning.
- Pineapple Core Shrub Recipe | The Domestic Wildflower click to read how you can take a pineapple core, that would otherwise be wasted, and create a delicious homemade cocktail mixer. Get the recipe here!
- Love farmhouse style from Fixer Upper?! Take a look at these 20 gorgeous Farmhouse kitchens and see how you can get some Fixer Upper style in your own home.
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Reusable beeswax wraps can help you eliminate plastic waste in your kitchen. Here are step by step instructions on how to make your own. Great for your zero waste kitchen and for gifts, too! @joybileefarm
- How to Plant a Pollinator-Friendly Garden – Bees Matter To Everyone – How You And Your Kids Can Help Honey Bees Thrive | Gardening | Gardening with Kids | Flowers | Sponsored
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- The Gilmore Girls is coming back to Netflix on November 25th, so weve curated seven appropriate cocktails to drink while you binge the new season.