Photo via: biggerthanthethreeofus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Do you love the distressed look on your painted furniture? Let me show you how easy it is to give painted metal a distressed look you will love! – www.michellejdesigns.com
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- We love these DIY wedding favors! Use air dry clay to make these rustic love bird wedding favors. This video tutorial will show you how.
- SUMMER FUN! Make a set of DIY wooden yard dice for a fraction of the cost of store bought sets of lawn dice. Summer fun for the whole family!
- You dont have to spend a bunch of money on a card to show your mom how much you love her. This Mothers Day, use one of these cute printable cards you can get without ever leaving the house.
- DIY Dry Shampoo – an EASY tutorial to show you how to make dry shampoo for blondes or brunettes! This is much cheaper than buying dry shampoo at the store!
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Beautiful Beachy Decor Ideas including designer knockoffs for a fraction of the price. Easy DIY ideas for summer decorating.
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com