Photo via: fabnfree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason jar lamps – Stick any shape stickers you want on a clear mason jar, spray paint it, peel off the stickers.
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Hate to wear green on St. Patricks Day? Make this super easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet. It goes with any outfit and is perfect to gift to your friends. No pinching!!!!
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Homemade T-Shirt Pom Poms – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – DIY Wire Bow Ring – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest/
- How to make a tablet cover in 10 minutes | from Keeping It Real — Easy basic sewing project. You could customize it to fit any device.
- Easy Paper Bunny Origami – super cute little Origami Bunny Pattern for kids. Love these paper bunnies! Cute & easy. Great Easter decor!
- Bunnies are the cutest! Make these Peek-A-Boo Bunny Cookies this Easter using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This is a fun recipe idea for the kids to help decorate. You could even have them as dessert for your Easter get-together.
- This Paper Chain Snake is a fun craft for any snake fan to make. You can also use this silly animal craft as a countdown to your next trip to the zoo.