Photo via: musthavemom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Range Hood Makeover, 10 Easy DIY Ideas To Upgrade Your Kitchen Now, Kitchen Remodel
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- Dress up your walls with fun DIY Switch Plates. This super easy step by step tutorial will show you how to paint your light switches with alcohol inks. FiberArtsy.com
- DIY Two Tone Curtains – this tutorial is a perfect idea to keep the Summer heat out of any bedroom, kitchen, or office in the home!
- How to remove the outdated wallpaper border in your RV / Camper. Tips to easily do an RV makeover!
- 12 DIY Cheap and Easy Ideas to Upgrade Your Kitchen 2
- three heavy, open restaurant-style shelves holding a variety of plates and bowls, with straw baskets and a green plant on top, hung in a bright kitchen with white cabinets for the must-have, money-saving kitchen upgrades gallery
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- DiY antique mirrored doors | Riggstown Road — She updates an old kitchen hutch by painting the glass doors with mirror paint! Looks so easy and inexpensive too.
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex