Photo via: delineateyourdwelling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adorable pretend donuts made from socks! A quick and easy craft that doubles as a cute decoration or a fun toy for kids.
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- A Heart Shaped Gallery Wall using cheap frames from walmart. Quick and easy transformation- great statement for a cheap price!
- Make this marbled resin jewelry box for yourself or to give as a gift. You will be surprised at just how easy it is to marbleize resin with colors! via @resincraftsblog
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Turn a hardcover coffee table book into a unique wall photo frame as part of a gallery wall or bookshelf decor. Insert photo within book as diy home decor.
- Kids will love adorable Handprint and Paper Plate Lion Masks. These easy paper plate craft animal masks are fun for the dress up box and a great way to inspire dramatic play.
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted
- Build your own Rustic Box or Crate, links to aged finish. Great for table center piece, photo props or planters. The uses are limitless! A fun pallet project.
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- Fireworks Marble Painting Craft Easy and Fun for Kids – Perfect for patriotic holidays like the Fourth of July, Summer Bonfire Nights, and New Years Eve with the kids! www.kidfriendlythingstodo.com