Photo via: adventuresofadiymom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this tutorial. Each step has a video to walk you through it – perfect for beginners! Rag quilts are so great to snuggle under. This makes quilting and sewing look easy.
- Hot pad
- Quilted Hot Pad & Mug Warmer…BY: Vanessa Brady Looking for a small project you can make to accompany a mug, coffee shop gift card, or baked casserole gift? This quilted hot pad and mug warmer tutorial is the perfect handmade gift! … super easy to make and are totally functional
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- binder cover – easy sewing instructions. She uses oilcloth but the instructions are transferable to any fabric, I would think. Very simple!
- Cool Crafts You Can Make With Fabric Scraps – DIY Rag Rug – Creative DIY Sewing Projects and Things to Do With Leftover Fabric and Even Old Clothes That Are Too Small – Ideas, Tutorials and Patterns http://diyjoy.com/diy-crafts-leftover-fabric-scraps
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- A Fabulous Fabric Bow Back T-Shirt Refashion – Refashion / upcycle those t-shirts with leftover fabric or fat quarters! Add bows down the back of your t-shirt to make this shirt awesome. Step-by-step DIY sewing tutorial for upcycling clothes into some other type of clothing or accessory. Remake, redo, reuse, and recycle to help save money and save the planet. Explore the web site for more…
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the wind
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- This is a quick easy hem for curtains without sewing or even taking them down. This project takes no time at all and has no clean up!
- How to make a tablet cover in 10 minutes | from Keeping It Real — Easy basic sewing project. You could customize it to fit any device.