Photo via: merrimentdesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Tarantula puppet craft. kids craft to make a spider for school projects or for Halloween decoration.
- cheap easy Homemade halloween decoration chandelier hanging ghosts
- Transform a plain outdoor rug into this fun Donut Rug—just in time for spring! Using multi-colored paints, it’s surprisingly simple to update your front door or entryway. Plus, you can customize this decoration to match your decor.
- BEST SELLING Year Round Cream Hydrangea Wreath for Front Door – Grapevine Wreath with Burlap and Initial – Monogram Everyday Wreath by Flowenka on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/281480380/best-selling-year-round-cream-hydrangea
- Post for hanging door hangars! Made with 4×4 post, plywood base, post toppers from Menards and hook. Took about 2 hours to make!
- And this is an executive wooden pallet repurposed wall rack pretty inspired from a conventional dressing table. It has got all the necessary hooks on it for hanging, and it has also got some decent racks where you can place plenty of accessories and some fine decoration pieces.
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- Lovely for a front door
- These porch-perfect, summery wreaths are sure to add cheer to any front door.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Carve your own stamp from a drawing or print out to create a beautiful envelope address or return label. Link to book with tutorial for making your own diy stamps! bird ink packaging
- easy yarn craft – could use any shape not just bunny