Photo via: positivelybeautifullifeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Free Farmhouse Printables! These gorgeous prints are perfect for framing and putting up on your wall and bonus they are all FREE.
- Great ideas on just HOW to display farmhouse style botanical prints. And a great roundup of where to find them! Fixer Upper, Free Printables, Botanical Art
- Farmhouse table and a diy painted weathered wood finish
- DIY Antropologie Inspired Fancy X Farmhouse Table
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Easy 2×4 benches and stools made from scraps! MyRepurposedLife.com
- Build this Industrial Farmhouse Table with only framing materials! How-to video and free plans at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Rustic entry table. Rustic decor. Rustic home. Farmhouse style. Entry table… https://emfurn.com/