Photo via: jenniferperkins.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Wood Burn Beads by Jennifer Perkins
- Create easy and nearly free DIY fire starters with items from your home that youd normally throw out! Repurpose cardboard toilet paper tubes by filling them with dryer lint, and then wrap them in wax paper! Perfect repurpose / upcycle craft project for autumn and winter, or just to add to your survival supplies.
- Step By Step Guide For Diy Cactus Gardeners
- DIY Wall Letters and Initals Wall Art – Cool Architectural Letter Projects for Living Room Decor, Bedroom Ideas. Girl or Boy Nursery. Paint, Glitter, String Art, Easy Cardboard and Rustic Wooden Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-with-letters-wall
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- DIY Cardboard Box Play Sewing Machine | littleredwindow.com | Great tutorial for an adorable play sewing machine made out of an old box!
- DIY Marquee Letters Of Cardboard | Shelterness
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- DIY cactus oven mits
- DIY Cactus Oven Mitts
- DIY cactus pincushion
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. Create your own inexpensive, modern and fully customizable DIY outdoor succulent planter using cinder blocks, landscaping fabric, cactus soil, and succulents