Photo via: dreamingindiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Creamy Bacon Pea and Ranch Pasta Salad Side Dish Recipe – No chopping or dicing required and perfect for 4th of July and Memorial Day picnics, potlucks, block parties and barbecues. NO waiting! Simple crowd favorite thats quick and ready to eat in 15 minutes. SO YUMMY, SO FAST! – Dreaming in DIY
- Bacon and Avocado Macaroni Pasta Salad Recipe via Damn Delicious – Loaded with fresh avocado and applewood smoked bacon tossed in a lemon-thyme dressing! Easy Pasta Salad Recipes – The BEST Yummy Barbecue Side Dishes, Potluck Favorites and Summer Dinner Party Crowd Pleasers
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Shrimp Scampi Zoodles Recipe – A delicious healthy lunch or dinner in 10 minutes or less! Whole 30, PALEO, and a Simple Fit Forty Lifestyle recipe. Served on White World Market dishes. worldmarkettribe
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- DIY jewelry making tutorials and simple ideas for beginners. Learn 3 easy ways to start and finish a beaded necklace or bracelet; infinity, clamshell knot covers, and crimp beads or tubes and pliers. Includes links to jewelry and bead supplies, fun projects, and resources.
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- Calzone Waffles | Savory Waffle Recipes for Dinner | Family Friendly Meal Ideas | Easy, homemade waffle recipes that go beyond the buttermilk or Belgian! Fun meal ideas for kids made in your waffle iron – customizable for picky eaters!