Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”
- We hope everyone had a safe and happy easter… now we are looking forward to the orthodox easter! double eggs, double trouble, perfect hair, envious friends and family.
- Use plastic Easter eggs to get the oval shape and a sturdy base.
- Sparkly DIY Glitter Tissue Paper Easter Eggs. Fun Easter egg craft for kids to make!
- This Easter Grapevine Door Swag is easy to make and welcomes guests with a burst of spring in pretty pastel shades of bunnies, eggs, flowers and butterflies.
- Make some galaxy Easter eggs that are out of this world!
- Glitter Easter Eggs – girl. Inspired. (Would work well with brown eggs since its all we can get!)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- DIY Marbled Indigo Eggs – It doesnt say, but I would not use edible eggs
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- Perfect favor for an Easter Egg hunt!