Photo via: kitchencounterchronicle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – Homemade T-Shirt Pom Poms – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens. http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest
- A round up of ribbon craft ideas for kids and adults with tutorials and photos. Ribbon crafts have been around for years and are economical to make.
- Cool DIY Ideas for Fun and Easy Crafts – DIY Wire Bow Ring – Awesome Pinterest DIYs that Are Not Impossible To Make – Creative Do It Yourself Craft Projects for Adults, Teens and Tweens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/fun-crafts-pinterest/
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- Awesome Spring And Easter Ideas to Spruce Up Your Porch | Family Holiday
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- Got empty toothpaste tubes? Check out this upcycled craft for kids! We used Toms of Maine Silly Strawberry to make a colorful Toothbrush Holder! It is easy and fun to make. ad
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Eggs! These masks were cut out of paper, but could also be painted on. For a sillier version, use googely eyes. This and more awesome ways to Nick-ify your Easter eggs, including SpongeBob, Rocko, and slime!
- Make a rolling island for your kitchen. Introducing an island to your cook-space can create the utility and style to bring your crafty kitchen to the next level. Check out our how to video and detailed instructions.
- Easy Recipes For Kids to Make at Home – Cool Recipe Ideas for Teens and Tweens. How to Make a Wendys Frosty With only 3 Ingredients