Photo via: mamato5blessings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This shiplap wall was really inexpensive and easy to do with cheap plywood from the hardware store. She gives a great tutorial to help you achieve the same look! Lots of tips!
- Duct tape tote bags Fun Crafts Made from Duct Tape
- 50+ Series; themed project round ups at Saved By Love Creations. Most recent is Duct Tape Crafts!
- Making Fabric Bows … Bows, Bows, Bows Everywhere! Making fabric bows is super simple. Step-by-step DIY tutorial – NO SEWING needed. Great for crafts and refashions. You dont need a square of fabric, either. Make your own square with fat quarters or fabric scraps, even some of those castaways from clothing or t-shirt refashions. Add hair ties, headbands, shoes, skirts, dresses, sweaters – everything. More awesome tutorials from http://letgoofbeingperfect.com
- Heres a fun suncatcher flower craft for kids. This unusual method of preserving flowers gives them a gorgeous vintage look thats so pretty on the windows.
- DIY Family Word Art Sign Woodworking Project Tutorial – Turquoise Tones New Wood Distressed to look like weathered Barn Wood Do it Yourself Home Decoration
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- DIY Packing Tape Image Transfer Tutorial from The Graphics Fairy. This is a good tutorial on transferring images from laser or toner based prints to packing tape to candles/glass/etc… This is a very c
- Make Bath-Time More Fun Tutorial: All you need to create a bathtub wall that allows your children to use their, err, noodles while washing up are a few pool toys, funnels, and tape — just dont be surprised when your kids beg you to stay in the bath much longer.
- A look at my new tools and my monthly set up for June 2016!
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- What to look out for when youre buying a new home with hardwood floors…or want to add hardwood flooring. The ultimate guide. TheFlooringGirl.com