Photo via: topinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fill your space with fresh foliage. Incorporating potted plants makes a room feel lighter and brighter.
- DIY Olla Watering Pots — a low-tech solution that keeps plants watered in dry conditions. Also saves time and water.
- I needed to tie up some of my vegetable plants and Im out of garden twine and string. When I was looking for something suitable that will not break the stems I saw one of my very old receiver cords for the telephone.
- 10 Things you Need on your Front Porch | a handy list of items that will add amazing curb appeal to your home and welcome your guests. Includes ideas for plants, lighting, seating and more. Sponsored
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- Learn how to get rid of weeds naturally and effectively. I see all types of recipes for killing weeds. Many can destroy healthy soil organisms that plants need to thrive. Follow my recipe and keep your soil healthy while getting rid of weeds.
- DIY Paper Plants
- Sprout Robot – This is so AWESOME!! You put in your zip code, and it tells you what plants you should be planting now. You can even look ahead a few months to plan out your garden!
- We have compiled a number of photos giving you ideas on how to make your indoor plants look better. Not to forget the effectiveness of saving space in your home and money from your pockets. You can…
- Want to create a miniature garden with living plants? This guide by expert Janit Calvo has all the information and resources you need to get started. Find out about the best plant choices, and how to plan your garden and accessories for a creative and enchanting mini garden.
- Grape vines are some of the easiest, most rewarding plants that you can grow! Perfect for beginner gardeners!
- A list of natural ingredients including flowers, herbs, plants, and minerals, that you can use to tint your handmade soap to any colour of the rainbow!