Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Hand Drawn Arrows: Today’s freebie is a set of 12 hand drawn arrows with lots of charm and character! These are available for personal and commercial use! To Download click the following: 1 2 3 4 5 6 …Read More »
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Dream catchers have been used for ages to filter out all bad dreams and only allow good thoughts and energy to slide down the feathers of the sleeper. Used as protective charms. Is absolutely one of a kind and hand made from start to finish. Aprox. 8 inches wide / 31 inches long *International shipping available upon request
- MODERN, LARGE macrame plant hanger. For a really big pot – diameter 20-25 cm (7,9 – 9,8) Total length: 130 cm (51,2) (Please note – plant and pot not included in the offer). 100% handmade We ship WORLDWIDE! Shipping to Europe normally takes 5-8 working days, to US, Canada – 7-15 working days. Thank you for visiting MOX macrame. To see other my plant hanger click here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MOXmacrame?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=18990181
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- If you can thread a bobbin with ease, hand sew a perfect hem, and embroider elaborate designs, the world is your oyster and if you dream it, you can make it. However, if you are not quite as handicraftily skilled but still want to outfit your home with fabulous pillows, dramatic draperies, custom lampshades, and beautiful bedding, these 50 projects are for you.
- If you could use something to hold your knives, be sure to check out this super easy DIY Knife Holder Made From Upcycled Books!