Photo via: domainehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- Get thrift store candle holders and paint in coordinating colors with chalk paint! Super easy home decor solution using @waverlyhome Inspirations Chalk @walmart plaidcrafts
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Kitchen – Pottery Barn Inspired Round Jute Placemats – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Kitchen – Wall Art, Rugs, Countertops, Lights and Kitchen Accessories http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-kitchen
- 12 Spray Paint Projects that will Save You Hundreds
- 12 of the best free printables for July fourth
- Clear Glass Bulbs Acrylic Paint Drip one drop of different colors in at a time, HOMEMADE ORNAMENTS (:
- Choosing the perfect white paint color can be overwhelming. Here are a few of our favorites, including the one we painted our office. Love all of these pretty paint colors!
- Rose gold spray paint colors. Krylon, Design Master and Rust-oleum colors samples.
- With all the darling colorful boots out now, why not spruce up your fence with some boot planters? Whimsy and practicality all in one. Cant find any fun colors? Paint your own!
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have
- This is a great color scheme for any room. In this instance it is geared towards a gender neutral nursery. Come get some inspiration!