Photo via: theintentionalmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- When you have pets they come with lots of extra supplies. From food, leashes, litter, to everything else in between it can get disorganized fast. Here are 9 Ideas for organizing your pet supplies from tipsaholic.com pets supplies pet
- Super Simple DIY that anyone can do – Painting (sort of ugly) wicker baskets to make them look infinitely better.
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- The materials used once is not necessary can’t be used again, but only the wise people knows this and they get the benefit by using them again by searching the ideas in which they can modify the pallets. They collect the pallets by investing money and the great thing about the pallets is that they don’t need much money; they are available at low rate. Here we are going to present the ideas in which the pallets are easy to reshape and every single idea is inspiring. The guests will get impressed
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- Embroidery hoops might seem like a simple craft material, but did you know just how many craft projects you can use them in? Thankfully, the humble little hoop has a wide array of fun uses, all of which can easily be achieved within a weekend! We’ve rounded-up 45 amazing DIY projects which you can create…Read More »
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.