Photo via: michellejdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Need to repaint a piece of furniture and want to do it without a lot of work? Read on to see why I love chalk paint and you will too! SO EASY!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- Ever love something but not the price? Me too! The tutorial will show you how to make an Anthropologie Inspired DIY Mirror for a fraction of the cost.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Make this marbled resin jewelry box for yourself or to give as a gift. You will be surprised at just how easy it is to marbleize resin with colors! via @resincraftsblog
- You dont have to spend a bunch of money on a card to show your mom how much you love her. This Mothers Day, use one of these cute printable cards you can get without ever leaving the house.
- ad Do you love makeup tips and tricks? This step by step fall makeup tutorial is totally easy and totally on trend. Colgate® Optic White® will help you prep your smile for this season’s bold lipstick colors! DesignerSmile
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.