Photo via: diyideacenter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- This easy DIY flower letter is a fun craft you can do with your older kids as DIY gift for mom, to celebrate spring, for a birthday or many other occasions. Spell out a word, name, initial, or monogram. Includes tutorial
- The materials used once is not necessary can’t be used again, but only the wise people knows this and they get the benefit by using them again by searching the ideas in which they can modify the pallets. They collect the pallets by investing money and the great thing about the pallets is that they don’t need much money; they are available at low rate. Here we are going to present the ideas in which the pallets are easy to reshape and every single idea is inspiring. The guests will get impressed
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- 30 things you can stop buying at Walmart that you can make at home…I am in need of Walmart rehab! Walmart has been my go-to source for my household and pantry needs. Not only do their superstores carry almost every product I need, but often times their prices cant be beat. I got to thinking, there has to be a better way than repetitively purchasing chemical laden products! Right?…
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Are you ready to decorate for fall but have a tight budget? Try one of these budget-friendly simple DIY Fall Mantle Ideas. Easy enough for anyone to do.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.