Photo via: michaels.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Family established sign on repurposed wooden cabinet door
- Door Knob Curtain Tie-Back- have loved these for years and years
- 5 Minute DIY using wooden candlesticks, a round plaque and a glue gun! So easy and under $20.
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- Vintage Wooden Sign Instructions | eHow
- Use an MDF breadboard to make this unique DIY chalk board. Perfect for writing messages for Thanksgiving and other holidays – or even every day! via @modpodgerocks
- Fireworks Marble Painting Craft Easy and Fun for Kids – Perfect for patriotic holidays like the Fourth of July, Summer Bonfire Nights, and New Years Eve with the kids! www.kidfriendlythingstodo.com
- Mountainscape Mountains reclaimed pallet wood wooden sign rustic farmhouse decor wall art outdoors cabin country kitchen by HewnWoods on Etsy
- DIY Customizable Media Room Lighting – Looking to change up the lighting and decor in your home theater or media room? This easy DIY lighting project can be completed in just a few hours and under $100 while giving a completely new design and feel to the room.
- The Natural Beauty Solution – A step-by-step guide to replacing commercial beauty products with a 100% natural routine. It features two-dozen easy-to-follow, customizable recipes for natural skin care that are not only provide a healthy alternative to mass-produced products, but will also make your skin and hair look their best while tackling issues like eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Calzone Waffles | Savory Waffle Recipes for Dinner | Family Friendly Meal Ideas | Easy, homemade waffle recipes that go beyond the buttermilk or Belgian! Fun meal ideas for kids made in your waffle iron – customizable for picky eaters!